June 2, 2011

It's time to say Goodbye!

It's that time of year again ~ out with the old, in with the new.  Stampin' Up! has released their annual discontinued list for the 2010-2011 catalogue.  As sad as I am to see it go, I am really excied to see what is new that will be coming out.  I just love getting the new book in the mail.  I quickly look thru it to see what's new, then I go back again and take my time with it - looking at all the new eye candy!

So just click on the banner above and you will be directed to my Stampin' Up! site where you can view the wood mount and clear mount stamp discontinued lists as well as the last chance accessories and the Definatley Decorative lists also. 

If you'd like to go the route that I take and print off a copy of the PDF just send me a message and I'll email it to you super quick.  I like to go thru the book and mark everything down and then go back and see exactly what it is that I "must have".  But just remember, these items are first come first served - so once they are gone they are gone, be sure to get your order in early.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime!  And I hope that you have a super great day!
Photobucket

No comments: