June 4, 2011

Elements of Style Center Step Card


I was happy to see this card tutorial on Wednesday - I had a workshop on this back in February and I had so much trouble finding the tutorial for it online. I also noticed that it was called a few different things too.
The base card is Chocolate Chip that I layered with Rose Red and Certainly Celery. I stamped the images from the Elements of Style set and watercolored them. I used my Little Leaves and Beautiful Wings sizzlets dies to cut out the leaves and butterflies. I also used my scallop border punch on the inside with little pearls. A little glimmer mist to the card and I was complete.
So, what do you think??  Pretty, huh??


I also want to share with you the last chance products that are still available online for a limited time only.  Some of these products are discounted up to 40% off.  It is a must see!!  Take a peek at my online store and be prepared for some steals.  If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Have a great weekend!  See you soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love it, I'm going to make some more of these cards today and maybe we will do them in my Tues workshop.