January 13, 2011

Occasions Mini

Hello everyone!  I wanted to pop in and let you all know about the Occasions Mini that Stampin' Up! has released.  It is packed full of wonderful stamps, papers, fabric, embellies - oh, there is too much to even mention. 
So if you have not yet, take a peek!  Just click on the picture above and it will take your to the PDF download, or if your having trouble click HERE

Now as I sit and type my dear friend Betty is at Leadership in Nashville.  She's sending me texts here and there ~ and the last one was just after she walked across the stage for becoming Supervisor.  Way to go Betty!!  I'm with you in spirit (only because I could not fit in her suitcase Ü).

Now to make an offer to each of you.  Anyone who signs up as a follower of my blog, either by Feedblitz or follows me thru Google will receive a 10% discount on their 1st order placed with me.  This will only be valid if you e-mail me your order and not if it is placed thru my demo website.

I hope to work on something this evening to post tomorrow - just a little bit of inspiration.

Have a super great evening!!Photobucket

No comments: