April 7, 2011

Spring is Blossoming!

Hello everyone ~ I'm here.  Yes, I'm back.  I've had a very rough time of it the past month and a half.  I'm finally back with energy and wanting to create.  My voice, that's another thing.  It's started to go south again.  Don't know what the problem is, hubby thinks that it is allergies.  I'm not sure if he's right or not since I'm taking medicine for that - but if that's all that it is I'm happy to be back to normal just a little squeaky.

I've got a few things that I'd like to show you but I've got to get the pictures fixed up first.  So look back again in a few days and I'll have some posts for you.

In the mean time I want to share with you a little something that Stampin' Up! has going on.  It is called their Spring is Blossoming promo.  They are giving us a little sneak peek at a couple of things that are going to be in the new catty coming out July 1st.  You can act now thru April 30th but don't delay - If you don't get your hands on it by then you'll have to wait until the new catty goes live July 1st!

From now until April 30, Spring is Blossoming at Stampin' Up! with Sneak Peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! You can get your hands on these brand-new products 3 months early in one of two ways:

No comments: