November 22, 2010

Apron boxes

Good Monday to everyone ~ I hope that the weekend was a good one for you.  I spent my Saturday at Grace Christian Church here in Georgetown.  They were having a Christmas Bazaar and I rented a space there to peddle my wares...  It was a nice afternoon and I met a lot of very nice people, and that's always nice!

I told you that I'd be back to show you some of the things that I was working on - so here I go.  This is something that I made a couple of weeks ago and I posted it at the bazaar - I'm thinking of holding a class on this.  It would be perfect to do for the holiday season when people are having cookie exchanges, don't you think??
It is a little apron box.  The box is hard to see in the back because of the ribbon, but it's there.  It coordinates with the stamp From the Kitchen of set.  If your interested in the stamp set below you can order it at my online shop HERE.
So if you are interested in a class let me know.  I will also be offering these class kits by mail too!

Tomorrow I will show you another set with the recipe cards also ~ so make sure that you come back and check those out too Ü

Wishing you all a super great day!Photobucket

No comments: